Wanting to Build? We are Step #1!
B & G Drafting, home-based in Springfield, MO., has the firmly established reputation of producing outstanding custom, house plans since 1971.
B & G Plans are accurate, builder-ready construction documents, tailored to meet your residential building needs, large or small.
B & G Listens to your wants and needs to assure the beauty and proportion of your home design meets expectations.
B & G Options include energy-efficient construction techniques through design;
also energy ratings.
To Fail to Plan…is to Plan to Fail!
Getting Your Plans Started
STEP 1 – Gather Information.
- Lists – List what you want in your home, along with any questions.
- Sketches – Make free hand or block diagrams showing room locations. Details about closets, stairs, etc. will be handled at your conference.
- Pictures – Photos of a house you like can be useful to relay the style you wish to achieve.
- Puzzle Pieces – Combine ideas from bits and pieces of various drawings and pictures.
- Old Plans – Bring in old plans from a previously owned home to show your likes and dislikes.
STEP 2 – Make an Appointment
…for a Preliminary Conference, bringing any of the above information you may
have. We will custom design the Preliminary Plan for your new home.
STEP 3 – Pick Up Your Preliminary Plan.
We will phone you when your Preliminary Plan is ready. You can take a copy to
study and mark changes as necessary.
STEP 4 – “Go Final”.
Schedule a second conference to return the Preliminary drawing. Details will be
discussed completely before Final Construction Plans are produced.
Take your next step, by visiting us at www.bgdrafting.com
B & G Drafting Inc. – 2014 S. Stewart, Springfield, MO 65804 – (417)883-5420